11/14/11

Drake Covers December&January Complex Magazine


The man of the hour, Drake is more than likely going to be all over the place with the release of his sophomore album Take Care hitting stores tomorrow. Above he is featured on the cover of next months Complex Magazine. In this issue, Drake speaks and comments on everything to his fame and what he fears. A few excerpts from the magazine are below. Be sure to get Take Care tomorrow and go and get this magazine when it hits newsstands.

They nitpick at everything,” he says, shaking his head. “I can’t do anything. All they want me to do is dress so they can make fun of me. Otherwise, it’s hard for them. I don’t give people many reasons to dislike me. They have to find shit. They’re like, ‘Aw man, sweaters! He wears sweaters too much.’ Like, what?

Drake on his fears: Dying, before I accomplish all this,” he says as the waiter arrives. “That’s it. My father taught me: ‘Don’t fear any man. Don’t ever fear another person.’ I don’t get myself mixed up with stupid shit. I get a lot of love. I don’t feel tension. I stand 6’2″. By no means am I the most threatening guy in the rap game, but there are very few people who will come up and say that shit to me in person. It’s always all smiles. That’s one thing I do not fear, anyone in this game. Nobody. Especially none of these guys that are paid to talk shit.
via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management