10/18/11

Video: Giuliana Rancic reveals she has breast cancer


Giuliana Rancic, who is married to Season 1 apprentice victory Bill Rancic, told Ann that the tumor was discovered while she was undergoing in-vitro fertilization in an effort to get pregnant. Rancic was emotional as you can imagine but she was adamant about how great her husband has been following this difficult news. She is also holding steadfast to her dream of having a baby. She said:
“…because this baby has saved my life. I truly feel God was looking out after me … If I had gotten pregnant later down the line, I could have been a lot sicker.”

She is very brave as this can be hard for anyone. You and your family are most definitely in our prayers.


cred.nbc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management