8/25/11

Lil Wayne Says There Will Be No Repercussions For His Diss Against Jay-Z


“I know there won’t be any repercussions behind what I did,” says a confident Wayne when asked if he had second thoughts about recording his acidic verse for ‘It ‘s Good.’ “I know for a fact music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can’t ever be upset about someone’s reaction.”
“I’m not going to say I don’t know what would happen before I even say [something on record],” he explains. “I do know what will happen. I’m aware of it. But it is what it is.”
Full Story: Vibe
No repercussions? Do you see Jay-Z addressing this jab anytime soon or will he wait for his next solo album to drop. Also is including Beyonce going too far?

Lil Wayne ft. Drake & Jadakiss – It’s Good (Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z)

[SOURCE]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management