7/19/12

Ray J Wants Kim Kardashian To Remember Her Past


via NecoleBitchie
Last night, after Kim tweeted the self-reflective tweet, “Keep life in a positive perspective. We are not defined by our pasts”.  Ray J retweeted her tweet and added three letters that were heard around the world”
‘L O L’
An hour and 30,000 retweets later,  he called into Power 106′s The LA Leakers show to explain what he meant by his  tweet:
It’s just a chuckle. I felt like it was real what was said [by Kim Kardashian] and I kind of laughed about it because it was just 100. So you know how you see some things and it’s 100 and you’re like, “Ahahaha (laughing) Retweet.”
When asked how he felt about Kim’s new relationship with Kanye West, Ray J Responded:
Man, you know what? I wish them the best! Life is a rollercoaster ride so you never know what’s going to happen but I wish them the best and much success to both of them. Man this whole thing is like a Magic Mountain experience.

“I’m happy that you admire and acknowledge Kim. Congratulations on her success! I will put it like this, I don’t hang with stars, I create stars. Kim was created, Cocktail ['For The Love of Ray J'] was created and now I’m off to the next project.”


Listen to his Call In With The LA Leakers below

Screenshots via The Smoking Section


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmaoo!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management