3/22/12

New Video: Trey Songz- "Sex Aint Better Than Love"

Looks like Trey is out to change the minds of the wonderful men we have on this lovely planet. Let us know is sex better than love?

Lyrics from video
“I been outchea in these streets and I done learned
Every girl I gave my loving to was only a substitute
I been outchea in these streets and I done learned
Even though she’s in my arms this ain’t where my heart belongs
Sex in the air no lovin’ here
Soon as I get through, I’m outta there
And it feels so bad but it feels so good
Wishing I could care girl I never could
But then I fell into your love
Didn’t let me touch the ground
Now I see it clear that your heart is there
And all these other women they just can’t compare…”
Watch the video below.



NB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management