2/29/12

New Video: Jennifer Hudson & Ne-Yo f/ Rick Ross – “Think Like A Man”


We shoulda never been, girl we was better friends.
You didn’t have to tell me what, where why and when
i didn’t need it, cause you wasn’t my girlfriend,
we had a good thing
you would come by and kick it, ooh give me that good thang
then after we were finished,
you go your way, I go my way, it was whatever,
tell me what in the hell made us thought this would be better
and now I’m telling you lies,
all because i hate to see the tears in your eyes
of course I want my cake, and eat it too, I’m a guy
Ricky Rozay makes an appearance at the end of the video and spits his verse while chilling with Kevin Hart whose holding up portraits of things like ponies and Meagan Good.
Watch the video below.


via source 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management