1/9/12

''This Has Been the Most Amazing Year of My Life''


Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa crossed the one-year mark of their touchy-feely relationship this past weekend. The two lovebirds made sure everyone on Twitter recognized it--as they sent sentimental tweets back and forth proclaiming their feelings for each other.
"Happy 1 Year Anniversary @RealWizKhalifa!! I Love u with all my heart & Soul u bring so much joy & happiness 2 my life Ur amazing, talanted," she tweeted. "*Talented* & a True Gentleman @RealWizKhalifa thank u 4 always being there 4 me ur my King and I'm ur Queen I Love u Happy Anniversary! :-)"
"@DaRealAmberRose this has been the most amazing year of my life only because I'm lucky enough to have you. I cant wait to grow old w. you," he tweeted. "@DaRealAmberRose Happy Anniversary Monkey!!!"


They are so cute! Congrats!!!! im #teamamber

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management