1/3/12

50 Cent Says He Will No Longer Promote His Music


I have lost all the faith in the team I’m
on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music. I’m going to
deliver this album then I have a film I wrote to focus on. I’m not upset, I’m
just convinced this is not how I want to remembered. Ill be honest I don’t think
I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want
to mean more in other peoples lives.
I mixed the big 10 because everything I do
has to be the best I can make it cause other artist will create after hearing
the ideas. This morning I was look out the window. I saw a bird fly right on to
ledge. It felt like he was looking right at me. I hit the window he just looked
at me like he new I couldn’t do anything threw the glass. I was tripping he sat
there a minute then flew off. I’d like to be a bird so I could fly and shit on
the world. Then you all could say 50 shit on me. That’s luck right ? Then don’t
wipe the shit off.- 50 Cent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management