9/26/11

Angela Simmons Poses Nude

Angela Simmons is the latest celebrity to bare it all…but she’s doing it for a good cause. In an effort to promote her vegetarian lifestyle, she posed for a new Peta Campaign, stating ‘Eating Meat Is A Sin’.

“As a devout Christian, I feel it’s very important to show compassion for all of God’s creation—and adopting a vegetarian diet is the best way to keep innocent animals from suffering.”

Angela’s decision to become a vegetarian was influenced by her uncle Russell Simmons and she vows to be a full fledge vegan in a few years, which would prevent her from eating diary products as well as meat.

I eat pretty well, I’m a vegetarian. Hopefully I’ll be a vegan in a couple of years, but I’m taking it one step at a time. My uncle inspired me to become a vegetarian, a vegan, when I was young. He had me watch this video, I can’t remember the name of it, but I was only about 12 or 13 and he gave it to our family. No one else watched it except me. At that age, I tried to be a vegetarian and I couldn’t do it because I was in a family that ate so much meat. But I finally made the change and it’s been like a year and a half now and I’m pretty proud of myself. I’m feeling good and I do work out a lot

Take a peak at the final pic from the ‘Adam & Eve’ inspired photo shoot below:



Read more: [Video]Angela Simmons Poses Nude | Necole Bitchie.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management