6/13/12

Tamera Mowry-Housley Reveals Baby News!



via Theybf
"Tia & Tamera" star Tamera Mowry-Housley dropped her big pregnancy news this past April.  And now, she tells In Touch Weekly in the newest issue on stands now that her nephew Cree Hardrict will have a boy cousin to play with.
“I’m having a baby boy!  We’re so thrilled.”
Tamera, pictured above showing off her baby bump in the issue, also revealed she's going with a sports theme for thebaby's nursery.  She told People magazine before finding out the sex of the baby that she did, in fact, want a boy:
"I want a boy because I have two brothers whom I love and adore.  I helped raise my brothers so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys.”
And she snapped the pic below Sunday to show her Twitter fans her 5-month-baby-bump:
Cute!  The 33-year-old actress and FOX news correspondent hubby Adam are due this fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management