3/2/12

T.I Introduces @IggyAzalea to the Grande Hustle Family




In recent interviews with MTV News T.I. is doing the same thing all the ‘dinosaur’ artists (T.I words not mines…lol) are doing, expanding the family with young and fresh talent. T.I. announced that he signed Australian ‘freshman’ Iggy Azalea, British MC Chip, and Houston’s Trae Tha Truth to Grand Hustle.
Iggy explains how she linked up with the King of the South,
“Tip reached out just to meet me, to say hello, and I found a position for him conveniently where he could be used, and he was fucking with it,”
although Tip tells  MTV a slightly different story,
 “Her exact words were, It’s very smart of you to call me because I’m going to be smashing shit for quite some time now and no one will be able to breathe if you’re not on my team.”
Chip also known as Chipmunk in the UK plans to expand his brand in the U.S. by teaming up withGrand Hustle.  He tells MTV News how he and T.I. crossed paths,
“Everyone was like, you’re young, you’re 21, someone just needs to dive in at the deep end in America and just try and bridge the gap a little bit more between the cultures musically, Tip was rocking with what I was doing, so we just linked up.”-source


I think this artist is amazing! We are big fans and wish her the best in the future. Check out her latest video  "The Last Song" 
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management