3/13/12

Nicki Minaj on Allure Cover


Nicki Minaj recently covered the latest issue of Allure, at this artist opens up about her plans for world domination and her appeal to a young generation of fans.
Nicki Minaj Allure Cover
"I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show," Nicki tells the magazine. "He said, ‘Congratulations on all your success.’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m coming for you. I’m coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul.’"
Minaj can already stake claim to a much younger fan base than almost any other contemporary. Why are eight-year olds such as Sophia Grace Brownlee such big followers of her music?
"I play dress-up," the singer says. "I also can put on a very cartoonish voice. So sometimes children may not know what I’m saying, but they like the sound of it, and they think I sound like some weird character.”


 source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management