3/5/12

Diddy and Shyne Reunite In Paris


It was a Bad Boy Reunion for Shyne and ‘Puffy’ over the weekend as the two met face to face for the first time since Shyne was thrown in jail  following a 1999 club shooting.  The two met up in in an unlikely place –Paris Fashion Week– with Shyne tagging along with Diddy to the Kenzo and Givenchy runway shows.   In January, Shyne confirmed that he and Diddy hadn’t spoken while he was in jail (although Diddy reached out to him twice) because he wasn’t ready to talk just yet, however the two had a chance to finally chat by phone and bury the hatchet.

“As far as Puff is concerned, that’s been a long time coming. Our relationship wasn’t just business; it wasn’t me just being a rapper on Bad Boy. We had a solid relationship, we had a brotherhood, me, him and Wolf, and I just felt the need to just reach out, because again, he just kept it tall no matter what I said. For me, the conversation was a confirmation of what I felt. When a man says, ‘Listen, as a man, I make mistakes and I own that.’ What could you do? I just feel real good about moving on with our relationship. Me and son, we gonna get together in Paris — We gonna sit at the roundtable just as men.
It looks as though Shyne got to meet Cassie and Kanye too. Check the pics




Cassie tweeted, ‘Me and Shyne headed to dinner #Paris’


 via  source 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management