12/29/11

Kid Cudi Saddened Over Fan’s Death


On Christmas Day, Kid Cudi’s fan Ben Breedlove, died from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). A week prior to his death, Ben shared his experience with the disease via YouTube and said during his last health scare, he had a vision of being with Cudi.

After learning of Ben’s passing, Cudi turned to his tumblr page and expressed his condolences

Iam so sad about Ben Breedlove. I watched the video he left for the world to see, and him seeing me in detail, in his vision really warmed my heart. I broke down, Iam to tears because I hate how life is so unfair. This has really touched my heart in a way I cant describe, this is why I do what I do. Why I write my life, and why I love you all so much. Life is really fucked up sometimes, but I know Ben is at Peace, and I hope he gets a chance to sit and talk with my Dad. We love you Ben. Forever. Thank you for loving me. To Ben’s family, you raised a real hero, he’s definately mine. You have my love.

boombox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management