12/30/11

Audio: Maino ft. T.I. & Meek Mill – I’m About Cream Remix



Maino gets T.I. and Meek Mill for the, “I’m About Cream,” remix.
Where the original featured Tune, Maino doubles up with the remix to his Rick Ross-sampled “Cream” with longtime collaborator T.I. and one of 2012′s more anticipated artists, Meek Mill. And where most do-overs fail to live up to the hype, the new verses from Tip and Meek are welcomed, high energy and about as braggadocios as you’re going to get with Clifford claiming to wear his diamonds like his felonies. Ignorant? Yes, but who cares?

We’ll see if the coming year is when Maino releases his sophomore set ironically entitled, The Day After Tomorrow. For now, he’s got a dope remix under his belt. Let’s see if he and his team push this record. A video would be nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management