11/16/11

Ludacris – Bada Boom (TheDrake & Big Sean Address)




“Counterfeit rappers say I’m stealing their flows,
but I can’t steal what you never made up B*tch
Y’all some duplicate rap cloning n!ggas
I manufacture you hoes put on your makeup B*tch”

“May not like the way I used it, but you know you ain’t invent it, boy
Do your research before you make a claim so bogus that’s disrespecting pioneers in the game.”
- Ludacris

I don’t want to offend somebody…I hate that rappers picked that flow up. I wish they had left that for people that know how to use it. [They go like] “It’s a parade! MACY’S!”
- Drake via AllHipHop

“Don’t get it wrong I’m not trying to dis Ludacris or nothing,” Big Sean said. “He’s a great MC. But even though that that style that got so overused, there was a lot of people who did it great and there was a lot of people who didn’t do it so great. People always ask me was you mad that people took that style from you. I’m like, ‘Nah, that went and shows me how far I can go as an artist.’ I feel like I changed hip-hop. I haven’t even dropped an album yet. So that goes to show me how powerful my mind is.”
- Big Sean via MTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management