9/26/11

Keyshia Cole's Dream Wedding In Hawaii




Love was in the air this weekend as Keyshia Cole & her husband Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson tied the knot for the second time this past Sunday on the beautiful island of Hawaii. Although the couple were hitched earlier this year in a quick wedding in Vegas, Boobie made sure to give Keyshia the wedding of her dreams the second time around. She tweeted her followers this weekend:
My husband wanted me to have my DREAM WEDDING so he flew all of our family members here! He’s giving something I will NEVER forget! Amazing!
Keyshia’s mother Frankie and sister Elite were all in attendance to witness and support Keyshia and Boobie on their special day and she was married by a waterfall. Earlier this year, while planning her wedding she told People Magazine; ‘I want a waterfall and I won’t rest until I get it’.
Fans will get the chance to see the wedding when Keyshia’s new, six episode reality show titled “Family First” airs later this year. The new show centers around the production of her fifth studio album and making amends with family.

story via necolebitchie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management